Strims has a typically tradtional Austrian "Chocolate Box" feel and sits in its own private grounds. The apartments are spread over three levels. Each apartment is equipped with kitchen facilities, dining/lounge area, bedrooms and either shower or bathroom(s). One of the larger apartments has its own private balcony and there is a sauna on the ground floor - great for relaxing those muscles after a hard day on the slopes! The ground floor also provides a ski room with heated ski boot storage and changing area. In total there are 6 apartments, sleeping up to 29 people. The house is directly opposite the main ski slopes and the town's small lake. Click on the apartments below to view the floor plan.
- Apartment one (Ground floor) accommodates upto 6 people.
- Apartment two (Ground floor) accommodates upto 7 people.
- Apartment three (Second floor) accommodates up to 4 people.
- Apartment four (First floor) accommodates upto 4 people.
- Apartment five (First floor) accommodates upto 6 people
- Apartment six (First floor) accommodates 2 people
The apartments are spacious and well-equipped, including new flat screen televisions with 100's of satellite channels to choose from in addition to terrestrial german/Austrian channels. WiFi broadband internet access and a free to use computer is available. For families with young children high-chairs, a travel cot and a baby monitor are available on request. Children's plates, bowls, cups and cutlery can also be provided.
The private driveway provides more than enough off-road parking for up to five vehicles. From the apartment there is easy access to the Zauchensee chair lifts and gondolas, the free shuttle bus and the town centre.